WAR on AWS
The AWS Well-Architected Framework is a set of best practices and design principles for building and operating reliable, secure, efficient, and cost-effective systems in the AWS cloud. It provides a consistent approach for evaluating and improving the architecture of an application or workload on AWS.
The framework consists of five pillars:
• Operational Excellence: The ability to run and monitor systems to deliver business value and continually improve supporting processes and procedures.
• Security: The ability to protect information, systems, and assets while delivering business value through risk assessments and mitigation strategies.
• Reliability: The ability of a system to recover from infrastructure or service disruptions, dynamically acquire computing resources to meet demand, and mitigate disruptions such as misconfigurations or transient network issues.
• Performance Efficiency: The ability to use computing resources efficiently to meet system requirements and to maintain that efficiency as demand changes and technologies evolve.
• Cost Optimization: The ability to run systems to deliver business value at the lowest price point.
Gopal Namkeen is one of the oldest and leading Indian brands, supplying namkeen and snacks in national and international markets. Gopal…
Since 1994, Gopal Namkeen has been recognized as one of the largest automatic plants spread over 75000 Sq.ft. in Rajkot. Gopal Namkeen’s crunchy, mouth-watering Snack Pellets are extremely popular in all age groups…
Bhilosa Industries, headquartered in Mumbai and founded in 1989, has been in the textile business for nearly 100 years…