Upstream energy industry value chain with innovative AWS Solutions
Energy firms may run more sustainably and inexpensively by employing AWS to obtain insights into distant operations. They can also utilize predictive analytics to solve issues before they worsen. Along the entire value chain of the gas and oil industry, AeonX assists clients in developing and deploying cutting-edge solutions.
We offer our customers easy access to highly skilled, reputable AWS services with demonstrated and recurring customer success by working with AWS Energy Competency Partners. You can expedite the shift to a future with more sustainable energy by utilizing the most recent technologies to alter complicated business and operational processes.
Explore what the Expert AWS Guidance Brings
- Enhancing the scalability of PI Servers internationally and allowing plant supervisory with the easy maintenance of employees records
- Streamlining the procedures for acquiring data, classifying it, and uploading it to the cloud for secure connection to on-premises devices.
- Enabling better recognition, validation, and promotion for proven customer success and technical proficiency.
- Addressing the needs of all its stakeholders- operators, process engineers, maintenance engineers, refinery site management, and the overall enterprise.
- Decreasing TCO and improving the management of aggregated historical lab datasets on a fault-tolerant and highly available platform.
- Accessing off-limits sections of the supply chain, giving a bird’s eye view of all activities and capturing the current state of resource availabilit
- Accessing real-time key manufacturing process data together with related contextual asset data by integrating with outside big data analytics platforms.
- Supporting operations with a sophisticated pricing module that enables organizations to make complicated computations, and upload data to the cloud.
- Combining local site-wise deployment with centralized single instance deployment and various digital initiatives to decrease capital expenditures.
- Utilizing a hybrid deployment strategy of OSI PI Asset Framework, PI Server, and Vision components to cut down excess operational costs.
- Decreasing TCO, and the simplicity of the lift and shift migration technique to fix security vulnerabilities with AWS Cloud native designs.
- To address risk and security risks, modernize outdated on-premise operational technology systems inside the process control network.
- Combining this with the desire to raise profitability, strengthen judgment, and enhance labor productivity.
- Digitize systems that are scalable, economical, and almost always accessible for tracking manufacturing processes and performance indicators.
- Making data widely available and enabling well-organized business process management are both results of the organization’s total digitalization on the cloud.
- Using modern reactive microservices architecture speeds up the time to market for a number of crucial services used in alternative energy digital platforms.
And Quality Services
Discover The Advantage Expert AWS Guidance Brings
Advisory and Consulting Services
We contribute domain expertise, engineering, and technical skills from our first-hand experience of providing a full range of cloud-based solutions with a 360-degree relationship as training, certification, and implementation partners.
Services for Professionals
By integrating the top cloud and infrastructure providers, you can provide a seamless experience for your stakeholders while reducing complexity, costs, and operational problems.
Create corporate value by closely integrating legacy design and engineering, manufacturing, and operational systems with industry-leading processes, software, and analytics capabilities.
With a continually available and resilient hybrid cloud infrastructure that integrates on-premises security and administration with cloud, mobile, and edge environments, you can maintain unrestricted access to apps, data, and services.
Go from operation to optimization with a well-proven enterprise operating model to enjoy end-to-end AWS solutions at every stage of the cloud journey. It will range from consultation on initial solution design to building applications via ongoing support.
Your perfect assistant
To help you solve common problems and speed up development, AWS provides a wide selection of solutions. There are manual deployment instructions, automatic deployment instructions, and deployment guides included with every AWS Solution.